The Engineering Design Technology program equips students with the competency needed in the engineering design field for the implementation of technology innovation, utilization of engineering graphics, and problem solving skills.
Program Educational Objective
- Provide hands-on experience in the design, prototyping, electronics, safety, and electrical and renewable energy fields.
- Be competent in the use of current and major design soft-wares such as Revit, Inventor, AutoCAD, and Solid Works that is most needed in the engineering, architectural, and manufacturing fields
- Be Competent in problem-solving skills from the conceptual stage, to prototyping and final implementation of a product.
- Understand materials and their behavior in order to design better products with longer life span
- Obtain competencies in problem solving and communication which is much needed in the design and development to enhance and efficient and effective working environment
- CAD Technologists
- Design Engineer
- Interior Designer
- Mechanical Design
- Architectural Designer
- Design and Drafting Technician (Autocad Electrical)
- Pipe Designer
Potential Career Fields
- Automotive Industry
- Petroleum Industry
For course catalog CLICK HERE
For program information CLICK HERE