The Dean of Students’ Office provides leadership for the development of a student centered environment in settings outside of the classroom through establishing programs and services that empower students to make responsible choices that embrace healthy social, emotional, and spiritual lifestyles.
The Dean of Students' Office will be recognized within the university community as a primary contributor to student leadership, empowerment, advocacy, and development.
The Dean of Students' Office staff considers our student advocacy and values to be our top priority. We seek to demonstrate these values through:
- Commitment to academic excellence and organizational involvement
- Collaborative planning and programming
- Leadership development and civic engagement
- Fair and consistent policy enforcement
- Grievance and dispute resolution
- Civility and mutual respect
- Diversity and inclusion
- Staff respect and sensitivity to work-life balance