New Timesheets/Leave Reports:
Below are the training materials relating to the new Timesheet/Leave Report & Leave Request Banner upgrade:
- Accessing Hourly Timesheets
- Accessing Leave Report
- Accessing Non-Exempt Timesheets
- Employee Leave Request
- Approving Time/Leave and Leave Requests
- Proxy Set Up
Here you will find the recorded session of the new time sheet and leave report training:
If you have any questions or encounter any problems please give us a call at 936-294-1273 or email us at email@example.com.
Good Friday Time Reporting (04/02):
SHSU administrative offices will close at noon on Friday, April 2nd. All employees that work outside the normal 8 to 5 daily schedule will need to check with their managers regarding their schedule. The Newton Gresham Library will also close at noon on April 2nd and reopen Saturday, April 3rd at 10:00 a.m. The LSC will be closed over the weekend and will reopen at 7 a.m. on Monday, April 5th.
- Non-exempt salaried employees should indicate 4 hours of Emergency Leave for the afternoon of April 2nd on their online timesheet.
- Non-exempt salaried employees working as essential personnel during this time should indicate compensatory hours earned/paid (please consult with your supervisor regarding which is to be used) on their online timesheet.
- Faculty and exempt staff are not required to report emergency time.
Please direct any questions regarding time reporting to the Payroll Office by calling 936-294-1273 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online W-2 & 1095-C documents are now available!
Please reference instructions on the Payroll Office website to access your tax documents online. For employees that have not elected online delivery, printed documents will be mailed on January 31, 2021 to the employee's W-2 address on record.
Please direct any questions regarding electronic access to the Payroll Office by calling 936-294-1273, by email at email@example.com or in person at Thomason Bldg., Suite 203.
"It is the function of the Payroll Office of the University to produce, in a timely manner, an accurate payroll that complies with all state and federal regulations."
Our office is located in the John W. Thomason Building, Suite 203 and we are open 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
Our mailing address is:
Sam Houston State University
Huntsville, TX 77341-2095
936.294.1273 - Phone
936.294.1099 - Fax