The Program Analytics team serves as your on-campus resource for data analytics related to new program development, current program health checks, and opportunity data support.
We strive to provide support for potential and existing programs at Sam Houston State University to help best serve prospective and current student needs, as well as local and regional community demand.
Please, submit at Program Analytics Request if it is your intention to:
- Propose a new degree program, certificate, or minor
- Examine the competitive landscape of a specific program in Texas or the Nation
- Acquire a real-time market analysis of a specific industry or target occupations relating to a current or prospective program
- Gather current program data analytics (e.g., enrollment, graduates, retention, student migration, etc.)
- Identify marketable skill gaps in the workforce that current or potential curriculum could fill
For any additional questions or custom analytic support, please contact our team:
|Paige A. Mertz
Associate Director of Program Analytics
|Tracy Ann Richardson
Program Analytics Specialist