- Over the Counter COVID BINAX self test: You can pick up your self testing kits once a week at the following locations:
- SHC Pharmacy
- LSC Information Desk
- Library Information Desk
- The Woodlands Campus
- Community transmission level: Moderate – Face coverings recommended in public, indoor settings
- Report your positive case/exposure
As of December 3:
- The university will not be reporting positive COVID cases from December 12 – January 14, 2022 due to the winter holiday
- Free student flu shots available at the SHC
Information by Audience
COVID-19 Vaccines Available to All SHSU Students, Faculty and Staff.
The Student Health Center will continue to offer vaccination and testing services throughout the Fall 2021 term. The vaccine administered will depend on the vaccines received from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
All Bearkats are encouraged to get vaccinated, wherever it’s available, whether on campus, or at other locations. Vaccines.gov provides distribution locations anywhere in the country.