To find information pertaining to COVID-19, please visit the following:
- The Student Health Center will continue to have over-the-counter COVID-19 test kits available for students, faculty and staff in the Fall semester free of charge.
- In-clinic COVID-19 testing associated with a Student Health Center appointment will also be free of charge for students.
State/National COVID-19 Resources
- Texas Department of State Health Services
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- CDC Quarantine and Isolation Calculator
SHSU COVID-19 Resources
- If you are an employee or supervisor of an employee that needs information on absences or leave related to COVID illness or exposure please visit the Human Resources website regarding personal time off.
- If you are a student who needs guidance or health information please visit the Student Health Center website or call 936.294.1805.
- COVID-19 Work Group: firstname.lastname@example.org