- SHSU is under normal operations
- Face coverings, social distancing no longer required
- Events operating as normal
- Vaccines available at the Student Health Center
- Campus community encouraged to be vaccinated
- Campus community encouraged to self-report
- Face Coverings, Social Distancing No Longer Required
- COVID-19 Protocols Updated
Information by Audience
COVID-19 Vaccines Available to All SHSU Students, Faculty and Staff.
The Student Health Center will continue to offer vaccination and testing services throughout the Summer and Fall 2021 terms. The vaccine administered will depend on the vaccines received from the Texas Department of State Health Services.
All Bearkats are encouraged to get vaccinated, wherever it’s available, whether on campus, or at other locations. Vaccines.gov provides distribution locations anywhere in the country.