Students can schedule Study Abroad Advising Appointments in Campus Connect, or via email at email@example.com. Our office is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. We can be reached at 936-294-3276, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SHSU's Study Abroad Programs
SHSU's Study Abroad Programs offer students the opportunity to engage in an educational and cultural learning experience. Students have the opportunity to study at one of our Exchange universities, on an Affiliated Transfer Credit program, or an SHSU Faculty-Led summer/winter term program.
While abroad, students should be able to earn credit hours toward their degree. In addition, students who meet the requirements may be eligible to receive study abroad scholarships. Students enrollment in a program of study abroad approved for credit may be considered enrolled at SHSU for the purpose of applying for assistance under the Federal Student Aid programs.
Start your adventure now (program matching and apply)
Requirements to Study Abroad
- One completed semester at SHSU when applying
- Must have an SHSU GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- Meet with Study Abroad Advisor
- Good academic and judicial standing
- Some programs may have additional requirements
Connect with Us
- Instagram: @shsustudyabroad
- Study Abroad Blog: shsustudyabroad.wordpress.com
- Mailing list: Sign up for our emails and stay up to date on everything Study Abroad. Fill in the email field and hit submit. Make the World your Campus!
Study Abroad Advisor
of Study Abroad