The Budget Office is here to assist with all stages of the budget process. In addition, we provide budget controls, training, and analysis.
What do we do?
- Prepare the University's annual operating budget
- Monitor expenditures of budget lines and funds
- Provide guidance and training to University staff in matters related to the budget
- Prepare biennial Legislative Appropriations Requests to submit to the state of Texas
- Provide information that supports financial decisions and planning for the University
- Coordinate with offices directly related to budget preparation and procedures
- Other duties assigned by the Vice President of Finance and Operations and Office of the University President
Visit: Thomason Building 302
Mail: Box 2094 Huntsville, TX 77341