The LSC is doing the following to ensure best practices with regard to hygiene and facility cleanliness:
- Routine cleaning is ongoing, emphasizing door handles and other commonly touched areas
- Hand sanitizer dispensers are located at the entrances of the facility for your convenience
- Participants are encouraged to collaborate within a double arm’s distance of one another
You can assist in preventing the spread by adhering to the following practices as advised by the CDC:
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care
Welcome to Your Living Room on Campus!
Please note the email address for the LSC has changed to email@example.com.
This building will house our School for Gracious Living. In an environment abounding in beauty, we shall learn the art of social efficiency by following the rules of good manners and right conduct...here [our students] together will perfect themselves in the Art of Gracious Living.
—President Harmon Lowman, March 2, 1950
The LSC is home to:
- University Bookstore (294-1862)
- Information Center
- Kat Klub Entertainment Center
- 16 Conference Rooms
936.294.1759 | 1802 Avenue I, Suite 331 | Campus Map
After 5:00pm and on weekends call or visit the Information Center 936.294.4902
This building houses unmonitored video surveillance.