The Sam Houston State University logo serves to identify the university in all forms of communications and preserves the integrity of its reputation. All materials, print or electronic, published by the university must correctly display the SHSU logo.
The primary marks are your go-to SHSU marks! These marks are available by in both color and black/white by downloading below.
One Color Marks
One color marks are typically used for promotional items. These marks are available in RGB and CMYK color modes in both color, black and white.
For better suited marks that fit on smaller promotional items, such as pens, please contact our Creative Services Group.
Sam Houston State Bearkat athletics logos are trademarked and are the property of Sam Houston State Athletics. View the Athletic Brand Guide for correct usage of the marks.
TSUS Member Statement
All SHSU collateral should include the TSUS Member Statement.
- You must use the supplied artwork
- Minimum size is 1 1/2" wide.
- Use in conjunction with the name of the university.
- The member mark can only be in black or white unless it is a one-color print job.
The SHSU logos cannot be modified, manipulated, or distorted. The SHSU logos must follow these guidelines:
- The SHSU logo should never appear smaller than other logos used
- Minimum space around should be 25% of the logo size
- For print, the minimum size of the logo is 1/2" with a space of 1/8" around the logo
- For web, the minimum size of the logo is 54 pixels with a space of 14 pixels around the logo