To force Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application to forget your currently logged in account and allow sign in with your SHSU account, follow the steps below.
- Exit out of the Creative Cloud desktop application.
- Press the Windows Key + R to open the Run window.
- In the Run window, type "appdata" (without the quotes) and hit enter. This should open your AppData folder.
- Open the "Local" folder.
- Open the "Adobe" folder.
- Finally open the "OOBE" folder.
- Inside the OOBE folder, there should be a file named "opm.db" - delete it. It contains the old account data.
For Mac Os
- Close the Creative Cloud application.
- Navigate to: /Users/[user name]/Library/Application Support/Adobe/OOBE
- Delete the "opm.db" file.
Once you've deleted opm.db, launch Creative cloud again and try to sign in. It should now prompt you for an email and a password.