Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe CC) brings together all the latest versions of Adobe professional software applications such as Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat DC, and Illustrator, among others.
Where Can I Find the Software
As a result of unique circumstance we find ourselves in with COVID-19, Adobe has provided temporary at-home access to Adobe Creative Cloud software so that students can continue their work remotely. Follow the instructions for a Personal/Unmanaged machine installation to obtain your software.
Faculty and Staff
Adobe CC is available for Faculty and Staff. Follow the bellow instructions for your working arrangement to obtain this software:
- Campus PC Installation
- Campus Mac Installation
- Personal/Unmanaged machine installation
- Force Sign Out of Adobe Creative Cloud
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you need to uninstall all Apps before updating?
- What apps are included in this package?
Photoshop, Acrobat DC, & Illustrator, InDesign, Muse, Dreamweaver, Animate, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, and InCopy.. Also included, but not available in labs are lightroom, XD, Dimension, and Fuse.
- What about the apps that are not included?
Apps like Encore will remain licensed under your personal purchases.
- What if I'm having issues logging in?
Be sure that you are not using your email alias to login. You will need to use your username.
- What if I can't log into the Desktop App?
Please follow the Force Sign Out instructions on how to logout of trail accounts and log into SHSU account.
- Is there a limit on the number of computers that I can install?
Limit of number of computers: Yes; 5 total installs, 2 concurrent uses/logins
- Will I be able to access this once I graduate, separate or retire from the university?
Once you no longer have an active affiliation with the university that qualifies for an entitlement, you will need to use a personal account to purchase services/access from Adobe.
- I am a student that is enrolled in an eligible course. Do I retain my Adobe CC access for my personal machine once the course ends?
No. This access is removed at the conclusion of the eligible course. Be sure that you save any work you wish to keep to your SHSU OneDrive or other preferred storage space.