To save files to your S drive on a Windows workstation, open a File Explorer window by:
- press the Windows key + E on your keyboard; or
- Right-click on the Windows button on your task bar and select File Explorer from the menu.
To move your files, navigate on the C drive where they are stored your files and follow the process below
- Click on the file(s) once to highlight them;
- Press CTRL+C to copy the files;
- Navigate to your S Drive location where you would like to place the file; and then
- Press CTRL + V to paste the file(s) in their new location.
Repeat as necessary until all files are moved.