Mathematica can be installed on personal computers.
Faculty and Staff
Fill out this form to request a home-use license from Wolfram.
Follow the directions below to download from the Wolfram User Portal.
Create an account (New users only):
- Go to user.wolfram.com and click "Create Account"
- Fill out form using a @shsu.edu email, and click "Create Wolfram ID"
- Check your email and click the link to validate your Wolfram ID
Request the download and key:
- Fill out this form to request an Activation Key
- Click the "Product Summary page" link to access your license
- Click "Get Downloads" and select "Download" next to your platform
- Run the installer on your machine, and enter Activation Key at prompt