Report IT Security Incident
We're here to help!
Use the below information to submit any concerns, questions or requests regarding SHSU information security. We take reports of security incidents very seriously and each submission is investigated to ensure that SHSU remains secure.
NOTE: Please contact the IT@Sam Service Desk for questions or issues unrelated to information security.
Report Information Security Incident
- Improper use of SHSU technology and data
- Physical attacks against IT facilities or systems
- Lost or stolen devices containing sensitive or confidential information
- Data breaches and hacking attacks
Provide as many details as you can about the incident(s) to aid in our investigation.
Report Phishing Email
- Phishing emails - This is the process of sending fake emails to scam the recipient by convincing them to provide their personal information.
Not sure if it is a phishing email? Check the SHSU Phish Bowl to see if it is posted or report it anyway and we will review it for you.
If you know the email is spam or junk, no need to report, simply delete the ones you don't want.
Submit Technology Questions or Issues
- Technology questions or issues to the IT@Sam Service Desk
- Phone: 936-294-1950
- Email: ServiceDesk@shsu.edu
- Cherwell Ticket: Cherwell Portal
- Hours of Operation