By default, the OWA makes all calendar invitations, online (Teams) meeting invitations. This setting can be changed. To change this setting, go to outlook.office.com (the direct link) or from our main site click Campus Tools, then on E-Mail
At the top right corner,
- Select the Settings tool (looks like a little gear)
- Select View all Outlook settings.
From the Outlook Settings menu,
- Select Calendar.
- Then select Events and invitations.
- Uncheck the box for Add online meeting to all meetings.
- Select the X in the upper right corner to close the Settings box.