How to Schedule a Personal Consultation:
Using Campus Connect to schedule your appointment
1. Find the link to "Campus Connect" on your MySam Account
Go to MySam and click your Student tab. Find the link for Campus Connect or Click Here.
2. Sign in using your SHSU login information
3. Click the "Schedule an Advising/Tutoring Appointment" button on the top right-hand side
4. Select "Financial Services" from the drop-down list
5. Choose the type of appointment you want to schedule (i.e. SMMC - Budgeting)
6. Choose a counselor with whom you'd like to meet, or select "First Available" if you have no preference
7. Select a date and time for your appointment
8. Confirm your appointment
Alternative Ways to schedule an Appointment include:
- Calling the SMMC at 936-294-2600
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Scheduling in person at the SMMC's office in the Student Services Annex, at 919 Bearkat Blvd.
Personal Consultations are private, confidential sessions in which a student can discuss financial questions and concerns to receive tailored financial education, and collaborate on a unique action plan. We can discuss a wide variety of financial topics with you, depending on what your needs and interests are. The goals of our consultations include: helping students understand their fee statement, assess their financial aid package and refund, reduce their student debt, navigate the process of student loan repayment smoothly, and helping students to be able to stay in school.
We do not provide tax assistance, investment advice, or referrals to specific financial institutions.
936-294-2600 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 919 Bearkat Blvd., Huntsville, TX 77340