$500 Scholarship Drawing
CashCourse is a free online personal finance course aimed at promoting students’ financial well-being. CashCourse provides information and tools that allow the student to make wise financial decisions in and out of school.
The Student Money Management Center (SMMC) is holding a CashCourse Contest to encourage students to use the financial tools available to them through Cashcourse.
- The contest is a $500 scholarship drawing
- Complete the Fraud Protection module with a score of 80% or above on the POST TEST to be entered
- The contest will start on August 17, 2019 and will end on November 30, 2019
- The SMMC will announce the winner December 4, 2019 on SMMC social media.
5 Easy Steps to Enter
- 1. Visit CashCourse.org and click on "Register for a free account" under "Students"
Click here to access CashCourse
- 2. Fill out your Information and select Texas for "State", and Sam Houston State University for "School"
- 3. Click My Profile at the top-right and enter your Sam ID for "Student ID" and click Save Profile. You have to add your SAM ID.
It is important to add your Student I.D.
- 4. Click on "My Assignments" Then click on "Student Money Management Center Contest"
- 5. Complete the Module "Fraud Protection"
936-294-2600 | firstname.lastname@example.org | 919 Bearkat Blvd., Huntsville, TX 77340