Once you have been assigned a Zoom webinar account by the IT@Sam Service Desk, you can schedule your webinar in the Zoom web client.
To get started, visit shsu.zoom.us and select Log In.
Once logged in,
- Select Webinars from the option on the left side of the screen.
- Select Schedule a Webinar.
In the Schedule a Webinar section, enter the requested information:
- Description (optional)
- When (date and date)
- Time Zone
- Recurring webinar
- Registration required (not required for webinars, but optional)
- Webinar passcode (not required for webinars, but optional)
- Video (off or on by default for Host and Panelists)
- Audio (recommended to select Both)
- Webinar Options
- Q&A (will the participants be able to ask questions during the webinar)
- Enable Practice Session (not required by recommended, especially if you have never hosted a webinar)
- Require authentication to join (is a Zoom account required to join the webinar)
- Automatically record webinar in the cloud
- Approve or block entry to users from specific regions/countries
- Alternative Hosts (also known as co-hosts)
Then select Schedule.
Once the webinar is scheduled, a confirmation page will display with the webinar details.