Faculty and Student Support Resources
Campus Connect Alerts & Referrals (Faculty and Staff use)
* Campus Connect Alerts & Referrals (Faculty and Staff use) is an early alert system for students experiencing attendance concerns, behavioral/medical/family concerns, academic or writing concerns.
- Academic Success Center
- Bursar's Office 1
- Career Success Center 1
- COHS Subject Librarian
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Food Pantry @ SHSU
- Newton Gresham Library
- SHSU Counseling Center
- SHSU Elevate Health Campus Initiative
SHSU Student Health Center
The SHSU Student Health Center provides health services to enrolled students. These health services include preventative care services, a women’s health clinic, laboratory testing, and pharmacy services that are all affordable and easily accessible.
- 1608 Avenue J, Huntsville, TX
- Student Money Management Center
Title IX Office
The Title IX Office provides support services for responding to sexual misconduct and/or a Title IX violation. These services include medical, counseling, legal assistance, and law enforcement.
- Thomason Building, Suite 302, 1831 University Ave, Huntsville, TX
- Tripod’s Thrift
University Police Department
The University Police and the Department of Public Safety.
- 2424 Sam Houston Ave Huntsville, TX
- Veterans Resource Center
- Printable PDF Version