Amazon Fire TV Stick
- Turn on Fire Stick
- Connect to “Samnet-Guest” Wireless
- Sign-in using your SHSU credentials
- Must use the Ethernet Adapter for the Chromecast
- Set the Chromecast to use Guest Mode for control
- Browse to https://netreg.shsu.edu/manual.php
- Register the Ethernet Adapter manually, the MAC address can be found on the right hand side of the box on a little white sticker with a barcode.
- Connect a network cable to the ethernet port on the side of the power adapter to provide network connection to the Chromecast.
- Use the Roku “Hotel and Dorm Connect” feature to login to “Samnet-Guest” Wireless via a smartphone or laptop/tablet.