Student Organization reservations are made through the Lowman Student Center.
- If LSC rooms are unavailable, their office will reach out to other buildings for availability.
- Student Organizations may request a CHSS room on the LSC reservation form.
- Reservations need to be resubmitted each semester.
Faculty/Staff Steps for reserving a room in CHSS:
- Read the rules for reserving a room in CHSS.
- Complete the online reservation request through AdAstra (button below).
- An email confirmation will be sent to the requester.
- If your name is missing from the department list email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rules for reserving a room in CHSS:
- Room Request Form must be submitted a week before the event.
- The responsible party must be on site for the entire event.
- Rooms will not be reserved to student organizations without a responsible party listed.
- Rooms reserved on weekends or after 5pm will be unlocked for your event.
- Individuals are welcome to rearrange tables/chairs in the rooms for your event, provided they are returned to their original setup.
- Food and beverages are not allowed in carpeted classrooms, this includes all classrooms on the 1st floor.
- If you are going to have a catered event, Aramark is contracted to cater on campus.
- If tables are also being requested, they must be returned as soon as possible after your event.
- Remove unused food and excess trash after your event is over.
- Once your event is over, please make sure everyone leaves at the same time as the responsible party.
- All of the above rules still apply for reserving the Outdoor Plaza.
- When reserving the Outdoor Plaza, you may want to reserve a backup room in case of bad weather.
*If you would like a copy of step by step instructions for requesting a room through AdAstra email email@example.com*