Things You Need to Know!
If a student retests and passes one or more areas of the TSI Assessment Version 2 (TSIA2) after the first class day of that semester, the student must be aware of the following:
- Students must provide proof of passing prior to stopping attendance.
- Understand the state regulated refund policy will be in place.
- Understand the ramifications of dropping below 12 hours for financial aid/insurance/prerequisites.
- SHSU strongly encourages the students to remain in the class providing a stronger base in the respective remedial area.
- If this is your first time taking the TSIA2, which was implemented January of 2021, you will need to first complete the pre-assessment activity through Accuplacer.
For immediate assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office: