Developmental Education Policies
- Students who fail sections of a TSI Assessment Test are required to follow a developmental education plan.
- Students must enroll and participate in at least one developmental education course each semester until they satisfy all TSI requirements (this includes developmental education courses).
- Students who fail the reading and/or writing portion of a TSI test must enroll in a developmental Integrated Reading and Writing class before enrolling in any other developmental class.
- Students are not required to remediate during the summer sessions.
- If a student does not pass the developmental course or accelerated option successfully, they will be required to see their advisor prior to any future registration.
- All students who are not TSI Complete in one or more TSI areas (Reading, Writing, and Math) must be advised each term until they are TSI Complete in all areas.
For immediate assistance, please contact the Registrar's Office: