Accessing Tax Documents

Current employees can access their W-2s and 1095-C through their Banner Employee Profile. Former employees will receive their documents by mail. Students can get their 1098-T through their TouchNet account.

Obtain your 1098-T

On this page

Electronic Consent

Obtain Your Documents

Obtain Your Documents

Your tax documents are posted to your Banner Employee Profile in January of each year, unless an extension has been granted. You can obtain your posted tax document online at any time.

blue Banner Employee Profile link located under Banner - Administrative Applications

Step 1

Navigate to your Banner Employee Profile.

  1. Log into MySam.
  2. Click Banner Employee Profile on the Employees page.

taxes is located in a list under your profile information

Step 2

Click Taxes to expand options.

click on the desired document link in the expanded tax section

Step 3

Click W-2 Wage and Tax Statement, W-2c Corrected Wage and Tax Statement, or 1095-C Employer Provided Health Insurance Offer and Coverage Statement.

If you have a W-2c, we will let you know by phone and/or email because a correction was made. Otherwise, you will only have a W-2.

use the dropdown to select the year and click display

Step 4

Use the dropdowns to select the desired Tax Year, then click Display.

the print button is located at the bottom of the screen

Step 5

Scroll to the bottom and click Print.

printer options

Step 6

Use the browser's built-in function to print.

  1. For Windows users, press ctrl + P.
  2. For Mac users, press command ⌘ + P.

To save, change the printer destination to Save as PDF.