You can think of OneNote like a 5-subject spiral notebook, only with unlimited sections. Let's look at the different areas of the OneNote interface.
- The Ribbon: it's where the menu and options for working in your OneNote are.
- The name of the notebook being worked on
- The sections of the notebook: how the notebook can be divided and organized
- The pages of each section: how the sections of the notebook can be divided and organized
- The content of each page: where the information for each page is contained.