Emerging Leaders at Sam Houston State University
The Emerging Leaders program selects a cohort each fall semester that commits to attending our workshop events. Together we learn about leadership, our natural strengths, navigating conflict, building achievable goals, developing a team, and professionalism as we prepare to serve our current and future communities as engaged leaders.
By participating in Emerging Leaders, you will...
- Connect with other students at SHSU
- Define and discuss your CliftonStrengths Assessment results
- Examine issues facing leaders today and ways to overcome obstacles
- Discover methods that contribute to your personal and professional growth
- Conduct a service project in the Huntsville community
- Present on and assess your Emerging Leaders experience
Fall 2024 Cohort
More information coming Summer 2024!
Need More Information?
Department of Student Involvement: Leadership & Service
Lowman Student Center, Suite 326