Frequently Asked Questions

  • What services are available to students for academic support?

    • Writing Tutoring
    • Math Tutoring
    • Business Tutoring
    • Humanities Tutoring
    • Science Tutoring
    • World Languages and Culture Tutoring
    • Academic Recovery Peer Mentoring
    • Learning Coaching
    • First-Year Experience Peer Mentoring
    • Academic Excellence Workshops

  • How do I request a workshop or presentation?

    We offer a variety of existing collaborations for faculty. We have the option to host your class in-center, or we can visit your space in-person and virtually. Please request a workshop or presentation here.