Iris users may schedule appointments in one-hour blocks for the sound booth and/or the photography stations. Users must book appointments using Iris’ Skedda account.
To schedule appointments in Iris, please follow these instructions:
- Click "Book an Appointment" button below to navigate to Iris’ Skedda account.
- Choose the date that you would like to come in for your appointment at the top of the screen.
- Choose the column that corresponds to the equipment you would like to use.
- Ex: Sound Booth, Photography Station, etc.
- Select a time that you would like to come in to Iris in the columns corresponding to the equipment you would like to use. The available ones will highlight green.
- Click on the time, and then click the green Book button at the top of the screen.
- A new window will appear. Enter your email address and click Confirm email.
- Under notes, write the assignment and the professor that the assignment is for.
- Enter your first and last name in the designated boxes.
- Check the box to agree to the terms.
- Click Confirm Booking.
- You will receive an email confirming your appointment.