What kinds of projects can my students complete in Iris?
Students can produce multimodal documents, such as:
- Professionally bound print documents
- 3-D printed objects”
What technologies are available in Iris?
Students have access to innovative tools:
- Fully equipped sound booth
- Digital SLR cameras and lighting
- iPads and Surface tablets
- iMacs, PCs, and MacBook Pros
- Collaboration stations
- Color laser printer, document folder, and document binder
- 3-D printer
Who can assign projects in Iris?
Though housed in the Evans Complex and supported by the English department, Iris is available to faculty, students, and courses across the College of Humanities and Social Sciences.
How can my students access Iris?
Though not a general-access lab, Iris is open to students working on projects that were designed with the space in mind. If you want to plan a project for your students in Iris, contact Brandon Strubberg: email@example.com.