Microsoft Forms - Collect Responses
Distributing and collecting responses is grouped together in Forms. To start getting responses, the form will need to be distributed first.
Distributing the Form or Quiz
Forms has a few options for distributing the form. Options include:
- Copy the URL: copy the URL to post on a website, chat, text, social media, etc.
- Outlook or Teams: send an email or message to a channel.
- Invitation: Send an invite to complete the form.
- QR code: Create a QR code that people can scan with smart devices.
- Embed: Embed the quiz on a webpage.
Once the form or quiz has responses, they can be viewed in the Responses tab and the results can then be exported to Excel.