The Product Quality Cleaning Workshop (PQCW) is a 2-day, hands-on training in precision cleaning for product quality. It is not a Trade Show. The program combines instruction/training, real-time cleaning demonstrations, and time for attendees to actually “play with the toys.”
AS A SPONSOR, this is an excellent opportunity to mentor your sales and technical representatives.
Send them to this training, and they will:
- Receive in-depth knowledge of the whole cleaning sector, and your company's role in the larger landscape.
- Build a tight network with other attendees (cleaning managers, technicians, and other providers).
- Represent your company, product, or equipment during the breaks and discussions.
The program combines the expertise of:
- SHSU Cleaning Research Group, the only university-based training and research program dedicated to cleaning science
- BFK Solutions LLC, the industry leaders in critical cleaning consulting and authors of the Two-Volume CRC Handbook on Critical Cleaning
Each sponsorship includes one registration ($1,100 value). Additional attendees are $950 (group rate).
- Coffee Break ($1,300) – Your company will have signage at the coffee bar and a running PowerPoint or video during the break.
- Networking Reception ($1,500) – Your company will have signage at the bar and a running PowerPoint or video during the reception.
- Table Top ($1,800) – (FULL - Place your name on our waiting list.) Your company can display your product literature and have focused time with attendees during generous breaks. Call us to go over power needs or if you want to bring real-time demo equipment.
- Lanyard & USB ($1,800) – Your company logo will be on all attendee lanyards & USB drives.
- If you require a paper invoice, print this and follow the instructions.
YOUR company has a unique role in the cleaning sector. Take action now, to ensure that you are well represented.
Official Media Sponsor
Gardner Business Media is the premier publisher in the manufacturing sector and publishes brands that serve all aspects of discrete parts manufacturing. Products Finishing (application of coatings) and Production Machining (small parts machining) magazines have been serving their respective fields for decades. Once a quarter a Parts Cleaning Section is published between both magazines which provides the market the latest trends in technology along with best practices for cleaning professionals. This section publishes to over 50,000 subscribers and is the only trade journal in the US focused on industrial cleaning applications.