To read RSS Feeds in Outlook, first subscribe to an RSS Feed.
RSS Feed subscriptions appear in the Folder Pane under the RSS Feeds folder.
- Click the folder that contains the RSS Feed.
- In the message list, select a message.
The contents of the RSS item appear in the Reading Pane . Double-click the RSS item in the message list to open it in a new window.
Many RSS items are summaries of a larger article. A link to the full article is usually included in the body of the RSS item. To view or download the full item, do one of the following:
- Click the link in the body of the RSS item.
- Click Home > View Article.
- Click Home > Download Content.
The content is downloaded as an attachment titled Full article.htm. Double-click the attachment to open it in your web browser or right-click the attachment, click Save As, and then select the folder where you want to save the attachment.