Center for Research and Clinical Training in Trauma
What is the SHSU Trauma Center (CRCTT)?
The Trauma Center (CRCTT) is a center that promotes trauma-related research for students and faculty, training and education for students and community mental health professionals, consultation and collaboration with community mental health agencies, and provide trauma-informed treatment through the Woodlands Center Counseling Clinic.
- Provide trauma informed treatment to the greater Houston Area.
- Support individual and collaborative trauma-related scholarship and pursue funding.
- Involve counseling master's and doctoral students in faculty research projects.
- Provide consultation and supervision for area trauma service providers.
- Collaborate with Local, Regional, and State-wide Organizations Providing Services to Trauma Populations
Want to connect? Email us at email@example.com
Join our mailing list for updates!
Click link to subscribe: https://lists.shsu.edu/mailman/listinfo/list_traumacenter
To contact other faculty members and staff, please visit our Faculty and Staff Directory for specific contact information.
Sam Houston State University
Department of Counselor Education
Counselor Education Center
Huntsville, TX 77341-2119
1932 Bobby K. Marks Drive
Huntsville, TX 77340