SHSU myAccess VPN
The MyAccess VPN system will allow you to access various SHSU software, systems and files remotely. You must request and be approved for this type of access. Once your access has been approved, you will be able to access software, systems and files on the SHSU network from any computer off-campus as long as there is an internet connection.
Note: A link will no longer be available with direct access to the S and T drives after logging in. To view the S and T drive remotely, simply log in to your office desktop via MyAccess or use remote.shsu.edu. For additional information regarding the remote.shsu.edu option, visit here.
Before connecting, please be sure that you meet the following prerequisites:
- You must be connecting from a computer that has the firewall enabled.
- You must be up to date on all operating system security patches.
- You must have anti-virus software installed, running, and up to date.
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for Mac and PC will be required for accessing workstations.
- A supported operating system still receiving security updates.
- Windows 10 or higher
- WIndows Phone
- Chrome OS
- See the F5 website for a full list of compatibility requirements.