Security and Resilience in the Transportation Sector, Undergraduate Certificate
This online certificate program is designed to educate students working in, or seeking careers in, areas relating to security and resilience of infrastructures in the transportation sector.
The Undergraduate Certificate in Security and Resilience in the Transportation Sector is designed to educate students working in, or seeking careers in, areas relating to security and resilience of infrastructures in the transportation sector. The undergraduate certificate covers all aspects of the homeland security cycle—from protection, prevention, and mitigation to response and recovery—as they relate to the transportation sector.
Gain In-Demand Knowledge and Skills
Students who complete this program will be able to:
- Summarize key concepts in risk evaluation.
- Sketch interdependences within the transportation sector.
- Interpret the role of planning and liaison in crisis management.
- Recognize a range of cyber vulnerabilities impacting critical infrastructures.
- Integrate vulnerabilities, features, and stakeholders pertaining to the maintenance of resilience in the transportation sector.
|Length||15 Credit Hours|
|Required Courses||Undergraduate Certificate|
|Enrollment||Fall, Spring, Summer|
|Tuition/Costs||Rates Per Semester|