In response to these unprecedented times, we have made adjustments to our delivery method for SOLR to allow more flexibility for you in receiving and absorbing the content to set you up for success for the coming year! For the 2020 – 2021 academic year, we will be offering SOLR in the following format:
- A Form will be posted on OrgLINK on Friday, July 24, 2020 that will contain the contents of the training. This Form will be called “2020-21 Student Organization Required Training”.
- This form will contain videos as well as quiz questions that will need to be answered correctly in order to receive credit for completing the training.
- It is anticipated that this will take approximately 2 – 2 ½ hours to complete (shorter than the 4 hours that you’ve spent at our retreat in the past) and can be done at your own convenience at any point between Friday, July 24, 2020 – Tuesday, September 1, 2020.
- Any incomplete submission of the form will be returned to the person and they will be asked to submit it again in order to receive credit.
- At least 1 member of each organization will be required to submit the completed form to the Department of Leadership Initiatives no later than 11:59 PM on Tuesday, September 1, 2020. The person submitting the form will need to be listed on the roster for the organization on OrgLINK.
- Student representatives may only submit one form on behalf of one student organization. A student cannot complete the training on behalf of two student organizations.
- Failure to submit the completed form by the deadline will result in a loss of recognition for your student organization for the 2020-21 academic year.
- Further information and directions will be forthcoming when the form is posted on OrgLINK.
- On Friday, August 14, 2020, the Department of Leadership Initiatives will also be hosting an open Town Hall from 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM. Any attendees at this town hall will earn an entry for their student organization for our incentive drawing to receive funding from the university. While attendance will not be required at this Town Hall, we certainly encourage you to have someone attend to interact with fellow student leaders and earn a chance at receiving funding from the organization. ZOOM links will be sent out for this Town Hall at a later date.
Need More Information?
Department of Leadership Initiatives
Lowman Student Center, Suite 326