Your photo must meet the following criteria:
- A headshot is a photo that includes the top of the shoulders to the top of the head.
- You must be directly facing the camera
- All facial features (eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, etc.) must be visible
- Do not cut off any part of your head
- Photo must be taken on a solid white or solid light blue background
- Photo must have no shadows on face or background
- Eye glasses must be free of glares
- No sunglasses or hats
- Photo must be in color (NOT black and white)
- Photo cannot have a filter
All requirements below must be met or the photo will be rejected.