Transfer Military Credits

Transfer on Military Credits

Eligible veteran students may be automatically accepted if they meet the following requirements:

  • Graduated from an accredited public or private high school
  • Completed at least two years of active duty in the armed forces
  • Honorably discharged from the US armed forces
  • Has no college credit or has less than 12 hour

If you meet the requirements please complete the Military Service Credit Request (HB 269). Please email the completed form to