Skip to Main Content
- More Info
(Freshmen, Transfers, Veterans, International, Former)
- First find out if you qualify for federal or state financial aid. Request a Federal Financial Aid Application online. Yes, it'll take some effort to complete all that paperwork---but it pays off!
- You may be eligible for the TEXAS grant. It includes special funding for students that have received Associate degrees.
- Apply for a scholarship.
- Get an on- or off -campus job. Login to Jobs 4 Kats to view job opportunities.
- Contact your academic department for internship opportunities.
- Request and complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Apply for a scholarship. Also, contact your department about other scholarships opportunities.
- Contact your department about teaching and research assistantships.
- If you are completing a degree to teach in the following areas and are planning to teach in a school that serves low-income students, apply for the TEACH Grant:
- Bilingual Education and English Language Acquisition
- Foreign Language
- Reading Specialist
- Special Education
- Research and apply for nationally competitive fellowships.