- Completion of prerequisites (59 hrs)
- Complete the Nursing Application Here
- Overall GPA of 3.0 and a "C" or better in all prerequisite coursework
- Acceptable score on the TEAS V (Test of Essential Academic Skills)
- Advisement by the Medical and Allied Health Program Director
The Nursing Program at Sam Houston State University is on its way to becoming one of the most reputable and state-of-the-art programs in Texas.
The BSN offers you the chance to get in on the ground floor, with small classes and personal attention from professors excited about building a top-notch nursing program.
Click on the below buttons to view the course curriculum of each track:RN to BSN LVN to BSN
In addition to the application requirements in the box at right, nursing students will be required to comply with immunization standards, be CPR certified, have liability and healthcare insurance, complete a background screening, and take drug tests.
Students may be considered pre-nursing until completion of their prerequisites.
|Degree Type||Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N.)|
|Length||121 Credit Hours|
|Tuition/Costs||Rates Per Semester|