Minor in Philosophy
Students seeking Philosophy as their minor area of study are required to fulfill a minimum requirement of 18 hours which should include:
- PHIL 2303, Critical Thinking or
- PHIL 3362, Introduction to Contemporary Logic,
- plus 6 hours of Advanced course work.
Students minoring in Philosophy are encouraged to take:
- PHIL 3364, Ancient and Medieval Philosophy and/or
- PHIL 3365, Modern Philosophy
For more information contact:
Glenn M. Sanford, Ph.D.
Philosophy Program Coordinator