To apply for the Academic or Draw Scholarship, please follow the instructions below. Academic Scholarships are for $1,000. Draw Scholarships are for $500.
1. Go to MySam
2. Select the Students Tab
3. Click on ScholarX
Requirements for Eligibility:
- Parent must be a current member of the Parents' Association
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in at least 12 hours at SHSU
- Applicant must have completed at least 12 hours at SHSU
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Applicant must have not previously received an academic scholarship from the SHSUPA
- Draw Scholarship Winners
- Darren Hulsey, Thomas Fairhurst, Jalyn Mathis
For more information about the scholarship application process, please contact Chelsea Smith, University Advisor, 936-294-1785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.