Proposals for Poster Sessions
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2014
Purpose: To offer a pictorial presentation of a Global Educational Issue.
The poster sessions will offer a visual presentation of a global educational issue addressing the conference topic areas. To submit a proposal for the poster session, authors must submit a proposal that contains a 250 word abstract (excluding references) along with a title page. On the title page, list the title along with the name and institution of each author. The lead author must include contact information – address, email, and telephone number. At least one author must be present during the poster session.
The abstract should be written in Arial 12-point font. Use American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition guidelines for references. No identifying information should appear in the abstract. Submit the proposal as a pdf. file.
Once a submission has been made, no changes in authorship or order of authors will be allowed. Each submission will be peer-reviewed by 2 reviewers. If there is a disagreement as to whether or not to accept a proposal a third reviewer will be the deciding vote.All proposals submitted by November 15th will receive communication regarding acceptances and rejections by December 1, 2014. Proposals submitted after November 15th will receive communication on a rolling basis.
- There is a limit of 2 submissions by a principal/first author.
- All authors/co-authors and workshop, symposia, and innovative session presenters must register for the annual meeting.
- The Program Committee may exclude any proposal that does not meet the guidelines specified in this publication.
- Presenters are expected to bring 10-15 copies of their papers to the annual meeting for distribution to the audience, OR upload a digital copy of the paper to the Universality of Global Education Issues Paper Repository website. More information about the Repository will be disseminated in the Fall.
- All meeting rooms at the annual conference will be equipped with an LCD Projector and computer. Please load your presentation on a jump drive for uploading onto the conference room computer.
PLEASE NOTE that conference registration and payment ***RECEIPT*** are required within one month (i.e., BY THE NOVEMBER DEADLINE) of the proposal submission deadline.