Proposals for Poster Sessions
Purpose: To offer a pictorial presentation of a Global Educational Issue.
The poster sessions will offer a visual presentation of a global educational issue addressing the conference topic areas. To submit a proposal for the poster session, authors must submit a proposal that contains a 250 word abstract (excluding references) along with a title page. On the title page, list the title along with the name and institution of each author. The lead author must include contact information – address, email, and telephone number. At least one author must be present during the poster session.
The abstract should be written in Arial 12-point font. Use American Psychological Association (APA) 6th edition guidelines for references. No identifying information should appear in the abstract. Submit the proposal as a pdf. file.
Once a submission has been made, no changes in authorship or order of authors will be allowed. Each submission will be peer-reviewed by 2 reviewers. If there is a disagreement as to whether or not to accept a proposal a third reviewer will be the deciding vote. All acceptances and rejections will be communicated by November 1, 2013.
- There is a limit of 2 submissions by a principal/first author.
- All authors/co-authors and workshop, symposia, and innovative session presenters must register for the annual meeting.
- The Program Committee may exclude any proposal that does not meet the guidelines specified in this publication.
- Presenters are expected to bring 10-15 copies of their papers to the annual meeting for distribution to the audience, OR upload a digital copy of the paper to the Universality of Global Education Issues Paper Repository website. More information about the Repository will be disseminated in the Fall.
- All meeting rooms at the annual conference will be equipped with an LCD Projector and computer. Please load your presentation on a jump drive for uploading onto the conference room computer.
PLEASE NOTE that conference registration and payment ***RECEIPT*** are required within one month (i.e., BY THE OCTOBER DEADLINE) of the proposal submission deadline.