Proposals for Paper Sessions
Submission Deadline: February 1, 2016
Paper sessions will offer an opportunity to present and discuss topics on global educational issues selected by the Program Committee. Participants will each be given between 11-13 minutes to present papers in summary fashion. To propose a paper for a paper session, submit an abstract of up to 500 words.
. An asterisk (*) next to a presenter’s name indicates selection as the session chair.
The Universality of Global Education Issues annual meeting is intended as a venue in which presenters have written an actual prepared paper, which is made available to interested members. In other words, Universality of Global Education Issues is NOT a venue for coming to a conference and extemporaneously delivering off-the-cuff remarks.
- All proposals for inclusion in the program must be submitted electronically using the link posted on the Universality of Global Education Issues website: Submit your proposal.
- All abstracts should have a cover page listing the title, author(s), and a note at the bottom saying, "Submission offered for presentation at the annual meeting of the Global Education Issues Conference, The Woodlands, March 3-4, 2016."
Once a submission has been made, no changes in authorship or order of authors will be allowed. Each submission will be peer-reviewed by 2 reviewers. If there is a disagreement as to whether or not to accept a proposal a third reviewer will be the deciding vote. All proposals submitted by November 15 will receive communication regarding acceptances and rejections by February 1, 2016.
- There is a limit of 2 submissions by a principal/first author.
- All authors/co-authors and workshop, symposia, and innovative session presenters must register for the annual meeting.
- The Program Committee may exclude any proposal that does not meet the guidelines specified in this publication.
- Presenters are expected to bring 10-15 copies of their papers to the annual meeting for distribution to the audience, OR upload a digital copy of the paper to the Universality of Global Education Issues Paper Repository website. More information about the Repository will be disseminated in the Fall.
- All meeting rooms at the annual conference will be equipped with an LCD Projector and computer. Please load your presentation on a jump drive for uploading onto the conference room computer.