All first-time, first year, transfer, and graduate students must complete Part 1 of these courses no later than October 19th to avoid a registration hold being placed on their account.
SUMMER/FALL 2018 TRAINING CYCLE STARTS JUNE 11TH.
Students will need to activate their EverFi Higher Education Account to access required courses from their dashboard by entering their SHSU Username & Password Provided in their SHSU acceptance email. (EX. abc123 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
ACCESS TITLE IX TRAINING
- Complete Undergraduate/Transfer Student Training
- Complete Graduate Training (Masters/Doctoral Students)
**If you would like to request an adult learner training, please contact the Title IX Office by email at email@example.com
Should you have questions regarding these courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Important Information:
• Students will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
• To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser (e.g., Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari OS11) released within the previous two years.
• Students may take the course in multiple sittings.
• The course may include surveys to help personalize the training experience and measure attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; Sam Houston State will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
• Should students experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
For more information about student requirements for Title IX compliance, contact the Title IX Office at email@example.com or call 936-294-3080.
To request a Title IX Training presentation for your class, student organization or other event, please fill out the form below.