Transfer Veterans

Transfer Veteran

If you are a transferring veteran to SHSU from another school, you will need to complete VA Form 22-1995 and dependents complete form VA Form 22-5495. You should also complete the "Request for Certification" form. Bring these two forms along with a copy of your degree plan to the Veterans Resource Center, Estill Building Room 104.

If you are new to SHSU, be sure to check with Admissions for additional university requirements.  The first step to becoming a Bearkat is to apply today!

Sam Houston State Logo

Sam Houston State University | Huntsville, Texas 77341 | (936) 294-1111 | (866)BEARKAT Member TSUS
© Copyright Sam Houston State University | All rights reserved. | Contact Web Editor