We offer a variety of workshops to prepare you for the job-search process.
All of our workshops are open to current students and alumni and are free of charge.
Need a programming idea for your campus organization or class? Simply complete our Presentation Request Form and we will gladly present one of the workshops below or customize a presentation for your needs and at the time that best works for you!
Current Workshops Available By Request:
- Business Etiquette & Dining Etiquette
- Social Networking Sites & The Job Search
- Green Jobs/Green Careers
- How to Find a Job in a Tough Economy/Current Employment Trends
- Effective Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- "JOBS for KATS" Orientation
- Successful Job Search and Interviewing Strategies
- How to "Work" Job Fairs for Maximum Results
Online Student Success Workshops offered by StudentLingo - View short workshops on choosing a major, resume writing, interviewing, and maximizing your college experience.
Learning To Lead