Assorted Love Songs; Choreography Dana Nicolay; Photo by Lynn Lane
- How do I apply for SHSU?
- How do I apply for the BFA in Dance Program?
- How do I apply for the MFA in Dance Program?
- What is the physical address for the Department of Dance?
- What are my chances of receiving financial aid?
- How do I apply for housing?
- How much does housing cost?
- Am I required to live on campus and purchase a meal plan?
- How do I sign up for a meal plan?
- What are the cafeterias' hours of operation?
- Where can I purchase tickets for upcoming dance events?
- Where is visitor parking located at on the SHSU campus?
In order to apply for admission into Sam Houston State University, you must submit an Apply Texas online application, pay the application fee, and submit all college transcripts (if applicable) to the university
Department of Dance
College of Arts & Media
815 17th Street, Suite 150
Huntsville, TX 77340
The only way to determine your eligibility for financial aid is to submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The likelihood of receiving some form of financial assistance is probably better than most students and their families anticipate.
In order to apply for housing, you must:
- Be admitted to the University
- Fill out a housing application
Please note: First year students will automatically receive a housing packet by mail when their admission status has been verified. Upperclassmen may request a housing packet by calling (936) 294-1812.
The housing and dining rates will show you the different prices per hall/house.
Only those students who graduated from high school in the current academic year are required to live on campus and purchase a 15, 20, or all access meal plan for the upcoming academic year.
If you are a "required first year student" (you graduated from high school in the previous academic year that you started college), then you will find your meal plan options included in the housing application.
If you are not a required first year student, you have the option to purchase a meal plan every semester (Fall and Spring). Meal plans are available online under the Residence Life link on SamWeb. After you sign up for a meal plan, it will be added to your account, and you can then pay accordingly
Students can view hours of operation for each dining facility at http://shsu.campusdish.com
Anyone can purchase tickets for upcoming performances on the College of Fine Arts & Mass Communication's Online Box Office Webpage
Department of Dance
815 17th Street, Suite 150, Huntsville, TX 77340
Phone: (936) 294-3342 or (936) 294-1875 | E-mail: email@example.com