Stop Hiding; Choreographer: Josh Manculich; Photo by Lynn Lane
Dance Library Services
(936) 294-3910 or (936) 294-1875
Room 160 (in The James and Nancy Gaertner Performing Arts Center)
- Video orders: orders are available of every performance that is listed on the Department Calendar. This includes Thesis concerts, Dances @ 8, Majors and Non-majors Workshops, Graduate Concert (ROYGBIV), Senior Studio, Alumni Reunion Concerts, and Spectrum. Media may only be requested for work that you either choreographed or performed in.
- You may order DVD’s of past performances as well as pre-order upcoming performances.
- Order forms can be picked up in GPAC 160 (media library).
- Orders will be completed in the order in which they are received. Some exceptions can be made due to circumstances, just ask us and we will try and help you.
- The Cost of Orders is $5 per disc. If your order must be mailed to you for whatever reason there will be a small shipping charge that is dependent on the size of your order. Orders must be paid for before they will be filled.
- Note: Do not wait until your last semester to fill out one order for all of your performances! At the end of the semester, it is difficult to fill orders quickly.
- The dance library video archive is also here for your use. Any student may make an appointment with us to meet in the dance library and view any tapes or DVD’s on hand. There is no charge for this and it is a useful tool for anyone who is wanting to improve by watching themselves or other dancers.
For Students that are currently or have previously been enrolled in Dance & Technology:
- Cannon High-Definition Hard Drive Cameras
The Dance Library also checks out video equipment to students for class work ONLY!
Department of Dance
815 17th Street, Suite 150, Huntsville, TX 77340
Phone: (936) 294-3342 or (936) 294-1875 | E-mail: email@example.com