University 1301 (UNIV 1301) – Introduction to Collegiate Studies is a three-credit-hour elective that fulfills core requirements for students with a Pre-Vet concentration on the College of Science and Technology. Please see your advisor for clearance to register for this class.
- A strong concentration on career research that compliments student strengths and interests are examined and aligned with college major and minor choices.
- Students have success with new study strategies in the first year of college when they take UNIV 1301.
- Networking with leaders and students in the veterinary sciences
How to Register for UNIV 1301
- Login to My Sam.
- Click on the Registration Tab
- Under "Registration Toolbox" in the center panel,
click on "Look Up Classes"
- Using the drop down menu under "Search by Term" choose the appropriate term.
- Using the "Subject" scroll bar, scroll to the bottom of the menu and choose "University-Wide" then click the button "Course Search"
- On the next screen choose "1301 Intro To Collegiate Studies".
Click on button "View Sections".
- If you are part of a Freshman Learning Community, refer to the appropriate schedule for your section number.
For suggestions on which section to register for based on your major/interests, contact the First-Year Experience Office firstname.lastname@example.org or (936) 294-3423.